We are delighted to furnish you with information that will assist you to achieve your desire to study at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi.
How to Download Admission Letter
2. Click check admission under admission menu: The user name is your phone number you submitted your application with and you know your password.
3. If you have been awarded admission all the square box below your details will be green in color.
4. Below the green boxes, You will see the course you have been offered.
5. After the course you have been offered there are two buttons, the first buttons pay for acceptance letter (N5000) and second button pay for admission letter (N2000).
6. Click on the button one after the other to make payment or generate RRR to make payment at bank.
7. To verify payment click on the respective buttons one after the other and click on the blue button name “Made payment at the bank? Click here to verify” then enter your RRR and click verify.
8. After verification of the payments, the two buttons names will change to Download Acceptance letter and Print Admission Letter respectively. Click the buttons one after the other to download acceptance letter and admission letter.
9. Fresh students should go to their respective Departments with Payment Receipt/Remita Printout of their Acceptance Letter for Clearance and collection of password to access the online registration portal.
10. Select Start Registration from the Menu and Login with the following details:
Login ID: Phone Number
Password: To be obtained in step 9 above.
11. You will be request to change your current password to your Personal one, remember to master the new password because you will use it in the subsequent semesters.
12. Click fee payment, select either full payment or part payment to generate the Remita payment invoice. Note that for part payment only 2-3rd of the amount is acceptable.
13. Select method of payment, you can use your master card to make payment and get access to the course registration form instantly or select Bank Branch to generate the RRR invoice and make payment at any bank.
14. Upon successful payment at the bank Select Verify Fee Payment option and enter the RRR No you made payment at the bank with and click verify.
15. You will have access to the online course registration, click Add all core courses and select elective courses if necessary or if needed.
16. Click on Register courses after you add all the courses, and click on Print Registered Courses.
17. Proceed to your various departments/faculties for Signing of HOD, Dean’s and Finally Secretary SPGS.
18. After completion of registration, photocopy all your credentials, payment receipts and signed course registration form and put it in three files and submit it to the signatories.
Login ID: Registration Number
Password: you know your previous password.